Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday --3

It been awhile so here's a go at it!

1.  What two cities should be moved closer together?
Hmm... Probably New York and my home town, Because I like my home town, yet really want to go to New York, Central Park, and be able to go to all the musicals I want!


2. What was the first plane ride you took?
Domestic -- Vancouver to go visit my uncle, International -- San Diego to go there then on to Disneyland


3. What continent would you most like to visit?
Europe, love the culture in all the different countries!


4. What’s your favorite place to window-shop?
Any Bridal Shop, even though I am no where close to getting married


5. What’s the least fun you’ve ever had at a place specifically tailored for fun?
Honestly... No clue, sorry!


6.  You’re stuck on an island with plenty of food, a companion, and a relatively stress-free lifestyle. What do you say when the rescue ship comes?
I would ask if they could bring me back every once in a while!


7. Which day of the week do you look forward to most? 
Any day that works out to being a full day off, that or Tuesday's, I love going to youth to hang out with my small gorup!


8. What’s your favorite place to enjoy the great outdoors? 
The Beach, but not just any beach, but the ones in Tofino BC, It's a "real" beach, tons of salt water, miles and miles of sand, breezy, big waves, and nothing for thousands of miles, all with the mountain -eque back ground.


9. What’s on your “to do” list this summer? 
hmmm... Maybe do a wine tasting, since I live in the wine capital of Canada, and try to relax a little


10. Which natural disaster freaks you out the most?
Im not sure since I don't live in a "disaster zone", but maybe wild fires since its common in the summer where I live.



1 comment:

Courtney said...

Where is this "wine capital of Canada"? I think I need to add it to my places to visit!

I'm a total sucker for oogling at wedding stuff too. And I'm no where near getting married either. We can dream though, right? :)