Monday, February 1, 2010

1/4 life crisis or I don't know what the heck I'm doing this summer...

I am going through what I refer to the 1/4 life crisis (my friends all laugh at this idea). You see I have know clue what the heck I am doing with my life this summer, it constantly changes let me map it all out for you
- Going to Haiti (now not even in the picture)
-Going to Europe
-Going to Disneyland
-Just Hanging with family
-Going to Europe
-Being a nanny
-Hanging with family
-Going to school full time all sumer
-Going to Disneyland
-Becoming a nanny
-Hanging with family
This all came about with in two weeks and is still constantly changing. I know what I want to do with my life thats no problem, its just this summer that is the problem, tres confusing. Gah! to be little again and not have to work all summer and just do as your parents tell you. Is just so fusturating trying to figure it all out... maybe I'll just stay home with my family this year...

No comments: