Friday, March 5, 2010

A letter to your future spouse

Have you thought about your future spouse? I have. I'm impatient when it come to this, for me, I'm ready to get married now, sure I may only be 20, but I feel as if I have waited long enough me 
"my love". That is what I call him, while I am waiting for him to enter my life. It has been a hard long wait as I have not dated through out high school or my first years of high school. There was a time up until yesterday even, that I thought this wasn't fair. But last night, as I laid in bed, reading blogs, I came across a book "When God writes your love story" which had me thinking, that I cannot control this, I have to wait on his time, as he has the perfect man out there for me. I struck me last night, why whenever I talk to me uncle he always tells me he prays for both me and "my love." So now I am not going to worry about the subject, and just pray. And in the mean time... I started a journal last night, to fill with prayers and letters all to him, that on the night of our wedding I will give to him. It could be a long book full of them or could end up being short. We'll see how it goes.


 

No comments: