Monday, March 8, 2010

Waiting on God

While spring is around the corner, there is one thing that is definitely in the air, which if you haven't guessed it yet, it's love. Yes, the oh so wonderful thing called love. It's wonderful if you are with someone, but if you're not, it could be well, painful as I have come to realize since the days past valentines. I am 20 years old and have yet to be on a date, and before I used to think it was the end of the world, especially when I was in high school and my first year in university. But in the last couple of weeks I have slowly learned that it is okay, that I have yet to find the right person because I can not choose him, God must choose him. You see I do not know my self well enough, unlike God, he knows every detail about me and has the perfect man waiting for me. As I mentioned in the previous post I, in the mean time, am writing letters to my future husband, all of them entitled to my love. As hard as it is, and as picky as I may seem at times, all of this happens for a reason, God's reason, and I must wait on him and my husband for God will bring us together.

1 comment:

Lucy Mills said...

Hi Crystal, thanks for visiting my blog post as part of Abigail's blog parade.

I hadn't been on a 'date' when I was twenty either. I met my hubby when I wasn't even looking for him; it seems to happen that way. However, before and after marriage I have realised that my perfect love is God himself. We are all flawed humans and it's so important to recognise that.

I hope it doesn't sound corny, but spend your days trying to get to know God better and better, closer and closer. He is the One person who will get you through all the sadness and the joys of life. 'Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well' - Matt 6