Monday, August 30, 2010

A little this, a little that...

Sunset at restaurant we went to the first night

Chris and Leslie's Church in the mountains

Olivia drinking from a coconut (it's harder than it looks)

St. Marc: Three boys playing soccer
an electrician's worst nightmare
Since the start of my first it has been a little on the dull side, with finally moving into my "home" and finally unpacking, to dealing with the school being broken in to. Which leads me to a paraphrase of my last email I sent to anyone, if you know of anyone that has trumpets, clarinets, trombones laying around and would like to donate them, we could really use them here, as our band instruments were the main, thing that was stolen. School starts in 2 weeks and I just got my lesson planning and curriculum books today, 2 HUGE binders that will take me through the whole year. I cant wait!

1 comment:

O.F.C.J. said...

Oh. Wow. wow. I hope things go well with the curriculum being implemented. Despite the break-in. I will pray about that. But, on another note--Than view was amazing!! Oh, it was soo pretty. I love :). Things hopefully are getting more exciting by now.

O.F.C.J.